6.08 and 6.08alpha
Please note that there is a difference between version 6.08 and 6.08alpha :
I don't want to put this on the main page to avoid to overload it, but I think it's worth to mention it here in the talk page.
--GuillaumeBrochu (talk) 02:27, 2 January 2016 (CET)
I think '7.00alpha' might be barred as this version is no longer available!
--Houdini (talk) 19:28, 16 September 2016 (CEST)
- I have added 6.08/7.00alpha releases from Tuxfamily repository for convenience. – A2 (talk) 07:27, 10 November 2016 (CET)
- It looks like the links you recently added are not working --GuillaumeBrochu (talk) 03:46, 11 November 2016 (CET)
Geneweb 7.0 - Any release in the nearest future
Suddenly the program disappeared from the download page. Why? I suspect because it was a bit unstable. Will it ever be back? If so, any date? I am left with a database that is not backward compatible and in desperate need of the program (even unstable). Anyone got any information on this? Appreciate any comment. — Preceding unsigned comment was added by Rufus07 (talk), 16:22, 8 November 2016.
- Can you compile GeneWeb? What is your environment?
- If you have a running version of GeneWeb, you should be able to produce a base.gw file compatible with the old format using gwu with option -old_gw .Henri83 (talk) 00:01, 9 November 2016 (CET)
- There is no official Geneweb 7.0 yet, but I published the Win64 binaries of my personal build of Geneweb7 here : https://github.com/GuillaumeBrochu/geneweb/releases/tag/Version-7-00-GB.20160911 --GuillaumeBrochu (talk) 05:10, 10 November 2016 (CET)