Revision as of 00:42, 31 October 2015 by Henri83 (Created page with "== Some themes to introduce and discuss and unstructured questions == * define more clearly the notions of page, form, zone, data capture field, tick-marks, buttons, radio bu...")
Some themes to introduce and discuss and unstructured questions
- define more clearly the notions of page, form, zone, data capture field, tick-marks, buttons, radio buttons, pull-down menus ...
- explain that the pages/forms/zones are built from template files, and are "programmables"
- To that extent, all templates do not adhere to the same hierarchy of pages/forms/sequences.
- Identify the basic template to be discussed and adhere to its hierarchy
- Prepare sub-sections for experts
- talk about places, occupations, sources dictionnaries and their use
- Talk, and/or discuss in CHANGES.txt the big new features appearing in version 7
- Introduce very early the
gwfolders and explain that most, if not all files will be prefixed by one or the other
- Similar discussion about bd, hd, ..--and the likes
- get gwd and gwserver to follow more similar rules (both should use the same -bd argument !!)
- so far so good!!
23:42, 30 October 2015 (CET)