Install GeneWeb 6.xx on Windows
Revision as of 20:03, 9 October 2015 by A2 (créer un template pour les bandeaux d 'annonce, alt= sur les images à décrire sur les images pour l’accessibilité)
|Language:||English • français|
! Screenshots are made under Windows 7 and may change a bit depending on your Windows version. !
Download and run the install program
- Click on downloaded file.
- When you run the install program, the “Open file - Security Warning” dialog may appear as shown in the figure below. Click “Run”.
Select the setup language
- Click “Next”.
- Accept the License Agreement then click “Next”.
- Click “Browse” to select the destination location to install GeneWeb. Otherwise, leave the default setting and click “Next”.
- Select Start Menu Folder for GeneWeb's shortcuts location. By default all shortcuts are located in 'GeneWeb 6.00'.
- Select “Create a Desktop Icon” to create a shortcut on your desktop, then click “Next”.
Ready to install
- Click “Install” to continue with the installation, or click “Back” if you want to review or change any settings.
- Click “Finish” to launch GeneWeb.
GeneWeb is installed
- GeneWeb will run in your web browser as shown below.